The New Ryma (a OneDesk company) Customer FAQ

What is OneDesk?
OneDesk is a software company located in Montreal Canada.  Our flagship product is a blended suite of SaaS applications incorporates powerful tools:  customer feedback management,  idea management, issue tracking, help desk, requirements management, project management and product roadmapping. Find us online at OneDesk.com

Do I have to switch from Ryma to OneDesk?
No. OneDesk has committed to the continued support of FeaturePlan and other Ryma SaaS and on-premise solutions.

Will Ryma keep its name?
Yes, the Ryma name, brand and website will all remain the same with the additional tag indicating that Ryma is now “a OneDesk company”.

What happens to Ryma and its products?
FeaturePlan and the Ryma products will join the OneDesk product family. We will maintain, support and develop these products along with our pre-existing product line.

Will Ryma products continue to be developed?
Yes, Ryma's products will continue to be developed and enhanced. We look forward to providing you more details in the coming weeks and months.

Who do I contact if I need Support?
We will now be receiving all Ryma Tech support emails and phone calls directly to the new Ryma headquarters on the OneDesk campus in Montreal. However, we will soon be consolidating the contact information to make it easier to reach us. If you have any questions or need support for your Ryma product feel free to contact us going forward at +1-514-731-6878 or This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Will Ryma's address stay the same?
No, Ryma will be moving to its new  headquaters on the OneDesk campus at:
774 Decarie, suite 205
St-Laurent, QC, Canada
H4L3L5

Who do I contact with billing or account issues?
For any billing questions or issues related to a Ryma product please contact +1-514-731-6878

What are the cost differences between Ryma and OneDesk?
OneDesk pricing can be found at www.onedesk.com/pricing

How do I signup for OneDesk?
Signing up for OneDesk is easy. Simply visit www.OneDesk.com and click the free trial button.  You will be emailed instructions on how to create and configure your OneDesk account.

How do I book a Demo of OneDesk?
We would love to show you more of our product line. Please contact us at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or visit: www.onedesk.com/book-demo/ to schedule a a one-on-one demo at your convenience.

On behalf of the entire OneDesk team we are pleased to welcome you to the new Ryma. If you have any questions or comments, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at the co-ordinates below.

Tel:  1-514-731-6878
Toll-free: 1-855-OneDesk (663-3375)
Email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it
Fax: 1-514-731-3348 774
Decarie, Suite 205,
St-Laurent, QC,
Canada, H4L3L5
www.OneDesk.com